POWER PREP: Supercharge your career in the Hospitality industry
Are you ready for some fast, intense, and powerful help landing a great job in the fast-growing field of hospitality?
Would you enjoy hearing stories from local employers about how they got their start in the field?
Would inside info, industry jargon, interviewing tips and special thoughts on opportunities for promotion in this field interest you?
Are you in the hospitality industry already but anxious to make the next steps on the career ladder?
. . . Then plan to join us for the most powerful, fast-paced morning your job search will ever need!
YOUR HOST: Stephanie Van Cleve chairs the Denver Workforce Investment Board and is also deputy director of the Colorado Hotel & Lodging Association (CHLA). CHLA is a 501(c)(6) nonprofit trade association representing the lodging industry in Colorado; they support a strong workforce by helping individuals finda career path in hospitality. Joining Stephanie will be a panel of hospitality professionals ranging from general manager to human resources to academia. These are industry insiders with great info!
Bring your resume for review and one-on-one coaching!
Denver Workforce Center at Speer
1391 N. Speer, Room 510
- Before you can attend a training or assessment, you must complete your job-seeker profile at www.connectingcolorado.com.
- Pre-registration is required for all workshop and assessment attendance. Visit your local Denver Workforce Center or call 720-865-5580 to register at least two days prior to class.
- Dress code is professional business casual.
- Materials and classes are provided at no charge to you. Classes and locations are subject to change.
- Please contact the appropriate center at least one week in advance of class to request special accommodations.