Acing the Interview Part 1
Prepare for an interview to show the employer that you are the most qualified person for the position and that you fit with their company.
Denver Workforce Center at Westside
1200 Federal Blvd, 1st Floor
- Before you can attend a training or assessment, you must create your job-seeker profile at www.connectingcolorado.com.
- Pre-registration is now required for all workshop and assessment attendance. Visit your local Denver Workforce Center or call 720-865-5580 to register at least two days prior to class.
- Prerequisite of basic computer skills is required for full participation with all assessment tools.
- Dress code is professional business casual. Please do not bring food or children with you.
- Materials and classes are provided at no charge to you. Classes and locations are subject to change.
- Please contact the appropriate center at least one week in advance of class to request special accommodations.