Denver Workforce Center at Speer
1391 N Speer, Suite 500
Need help one-on-one with completing online applications, attaching a resume, using ConnectingColorado, or a resume and/or cover letter review?
We're here to help, and of course at no cost to you. Call 720-865-5580 to make an appointment (in 30-minute increments). One-on-One labs are offered only at the Speer Workforce Center.
NOTE: Lab appointments are not available between 11:30a and 1p.
- Before you can attend a training or assessment, you must complete your job-seeker profile at www.connectingcolorado.com.
- Pre-registration is required for all lab, workshops, or assessment attendance. Visit your local Denver Workforce Center or call 720-865-5580 to register at least two days prior to class.
- Prerequisite of basic computer skills is required for full participation with all assessment tools.
- Dress code is professional business casual. Please do not bring food or children with you.
- Materials and classes are provided at no charge to you. Classes and locations are subject to change.
- Please contact the appropriate center at least one week in advance of class to request special accommodations.