Targeted Resumes Part 2
Create or update your resume to design your perfect marketing tool.
Prerequisite: Targeted Resumes Part 1, or bring a completed resume on a flash drive to be critiqued; flash drive, basic computer and typing skills
Denver Workforce Center at Montbello
4685 Peoria St, Room 251
Before you can attend a training or assessment, you must complete your job-seeker profile at www.connectingcolorado.com.
- Pre-registration is required for all workshop and assessment attendance. Visit your local Denver Workforce Center or call 720-865-5580 to register at least two days prior to class.
- Prerequisite of basic computer skills is required for full participation with all assessment tools.
- Dress code is professional business casual. Please do not bring food or children with you.
- Materials and classes are provided at no charge to you. Classes and locations are subject to change.
- Please contact the appropriate center at least one week in advance of class to request special accommodations.