ACT WorkKeys® CareerReady Colorado Certificate (CRC)
The ACT WorkKeys® CRC measures “real world” skills that employers believe are critical to job success. These skills are valuable for any occupation, skilled or professional, and at any level of education. Customers are tested in the areas of Applied Mathematics, Reading for Information, and Locating Information to determine workforce readiness. The CRC certifies individuals at Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum levels and shows prospective employers concrete proof of skill achievement. Get ahead of the competition by enhancing your employment portfolio with a CareerReady Colorado Certificate.
Training & Assessment Center at Speer
1391 N. Speer Blvd., Suite 510
- All customers must be registered at www.connectingcolorado.com
- WorkKeys® CareerReady Colorado Certificate requires pre-registration two business days prior to testing date. Please call 720-865-5580 to schedule your session.
- All KeyTrain Assessments are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please arrive early as seating is limited.
- Prerequisite of basic computer skills required for full participation with all assessment tools.
- Dress code is professional business casual.
- Materials and classes are provided at no charge to customers. Classes and locations are subject to change.
- Please contact the appropriate center at least one week in advance of class to request special accommodations.