ACT WorkKeys® CareerReady Colorado Certificate (CRC)
The ACT WorkKeys® CRC measures “real world” skills that employers believe are critical to job success. These skills are valuable for any occupation, skilled or professional, and at any level of education. Customers are tested in the areas of Applied Mathematics, Reading for Information, and Locating Information to determine workforce readiness. The CRC certifies individuals at Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum levels and shows prospective employers concrete proof of skill achievement. Get ahead of the competition by enhancing your employment portfolio with a CareerReady Colorado Certificate.
DIA Workforce Center at DIA
Main Terminal, 5th Floor
- Beginning July 1, 2013, pre-registration is required for all workshop and assessment attendance. Visit your local Denver Workforce Center or call 720-865-5580 to register at least two days prior to class. You must also be registered at www.connectingcolorado.com.
- Prerequisite of basic computer skills is required for full participation with all assessment tools.
- Dress code is professional business casual.
- Materials and classes are provided at no charge to customers. Classes and locations are subject to change.
- Please contact the appropriate center at least one week in advance of class to request special accommodations.