Do you want a competitive edge that will help you stand out in the job world?
Make a career statement and step ahead of the competition with the CareerReady Colorado Certification.
The CareerReady Colorado Certificate is a tool that helps match the right person with the right job. It enables employers to make important hiring and training decisions, while career seekers can use it to prove they possess the real-world workplace skills to qualify for better jobs.
Benefits for Career Seekers
- Gain an advantage over non-certified career seekers
- Reduce the stress of interviewing
- Enjoy better pay due to documented skills
- Improves your chances for career advancement
- Increases your confidence by knowing your strengths
- Match your skills to the best career path
- Show employers proof of your skills and capabilities
Benefits for Employers
- Simplify interviewing and hiring by eliminating the guesswork
- Save time and money by finding the most qualified job candidates fast
- Reduce turnover
- Increase productivity
- Improve ROI
- Aid training and development
Earn Your Certificate
Based on nationally recognized credentialing standards, the CareerReady Colorado Certificate verifies workplace skills in three business critical areas:
- Reading for Information
- Locating Information
- Applied Math
Receiving and recognizing the CareerReady Certificate is easy. The certificate is awarded and eligible for acceptance after an individual completes a skills assessment using the respected WorkKeys™ system from ACT®, the college testing company.
To schedule a WorkKeys session for the CareerReady Colorado Certificate, or if you’re a business wanting to learn more about how this cost-free work skills assessment can save you time and money, call 720-865-5580.