The Controller’s Office, Payroll Division is excited to release their new Time & Attendance Change Form! The new Time & Attendance Change Form was designed to replace the Kronos Change Form. The new form will be:
· Easier for managers and supervisors to complete
· Faster for managers and supervisors to submit
· More comprehensive, reducing the amount of back and forth communication for a single request
The first thing you will notice with the new change form is that it already looks familiar. The form was created to mimic an employee’s timecard, including a drop down list of most commonly used pay codes. To request a correction or edit from the Payroll Division:
1. Complete the timecard within the change form
2. Click the convenient Send Form button
3. Send the email over to the Payroll Division
The new Time & Attendance Change Form is a result of implementing Lean practices and the team hopes that you notice a reduction in waste the first time you use the new form. If you need to request a change from the Payroll Division, you can begin using the new Time & Attendance Change Form today. If you won’t need the form for awhile, the form is saved as Change Form under My Links. You can find My Links after logging on to Kronos.
If you have any questions about the new form, check out our instructions page or contact the Payroll Division with any questions.