The Division of Real Estate oversees all City-owned space as a portfolio. With big-picture knowledge about planned moves and future requirements of different agencies, the Division of Real Estate acts as the central control point for all real estate transactions including agency moves, adds and changes.
We provide services to City agencies. Once Real Estate verifies and analyzes the occupant’s current and future needs, we can:
- Determine where space is available or where it will become available
- Draw plans of the space and evaluate alternative layouts
- Obtain cost estimates for a move, add or change
- Coordinate with Facilities, Tech Services, Public Works, and other groups as appropriate to meet agencies’ space needs
- Assist with workstation, training room and office furniture acquisition by involving the best vendors to fulfill your requirements
Our goal is to determine the best avenue to solve internal agencies’ space needs as efficiently and cost effectively as possible.