We will only list events from nonprofit organizations or events hosted by for-profit organizations that are free to nonprofit organizations. Content should not contain advertisements or solicitations for profit. Content should not be related to religious activities of individual religious organizations.
To submit an event or announcement, please follow these format guidelines:
- Your Event or Announcement Description should be 50 words or less.
- Submit your Event or Announcement Description in sentence format in the body of your email and not as an attachment.
- Include your Event Title.
- Include a Description of your event. Please tell us what makes your event worth attending.
- Include the Day and Date of your event. For instance, Saturday, August 29.
- If relevant, please include the Time of your event.
- Include the Location/Venue of your event.
- Include Contact Information for those who wish to learn more about your event. Only include a website address or phone number.
- Items must be submitted by noon on the first Wednesday of each month.
- Items only run once and about one month prior to your event.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your item has been received. If you do not receive a confirmation, it means we did not receive your submission.
Example: Indulge in a paradise of shopping and philanthropy at Warren Village’s Annual Great American Jacket Exchange on Thursday, October 11 from 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. at the Oxford Hotel. For more information, call 303.320.5034.
- Submit your Job Announcement in the body of your email and not as an attachment.
- Please send only the following information:
- Job Title
- Organization Name
- Organization Website or Link for More Information
Before submitting, please double check that you have followed all of the guidelines. Your item will not run if it is not properly submitted.
Please submit your newsletter items to Jason Salas.