Weekly Updates - Week of July 27, 2015
- One Street Maintenance crew will continue work in Ruby Hill West from Mississippi to Florida and Tejon to Federal Blvd.
- Another Street Maintenance crew will wrap-up work in Barnum north, and begin paving Cherry Creek North Dr. from Steele St. to Colorado Blvd.
- A contracted Hot-In-Place-Recycle crew will finish work in the Athmar Park neighborhood. They will then work on Logan from Mississippi to Arkansas, and then begin paving Raleigh from Dartmouth to Bear Creek Park.
- A contracted Chip Seal crew will begin work in the following neighborhoods:
- Green Valley East: 38th to 44th and Malaya to Picadilly
- Cory: Mississippi to Florida and University to Steele
- Virginia Village: Mississippi to Florida and Dahlia to Monaco
- The Greens: near Quincy and Pierce
ADA Pedestrian Ramps
We are currently working on ADA ramp construction in these neighborhoods:
- Country Club: between Franklin St. and University Blvd./ 6th Ave. to 1st Ave.
- Hampden: Monaco Pkwy to Quebec St./Yale Ave. to Hampden Ave.
- Harvey Park: Jewell to Yale Avenues from Lowell to Tennyson Boulevards
- Park Hill: Martin Luther King Blvd. to 38th Ave. from Monaco to Holly Streets
- Montclair: Monaco Pkwy to Quebec St./Colfax Ave. to 6th Ave.
For contact information on the ADA ramp construction projects listed, click HERE