Weekly Updates - Week of April 20, 2015
- One Street Maintenance crew will begin working on several residential streets around north Denver, including along 45th and 47th Avenues from north Zuni Street to north Beach Court. As well as the cul de sacs of Stoll Place and Beekman Place at Quentin Street in Montbello.
- Another Street Maintenance crew will pave select alleys in Council District 8, north of City Park, in the area bounded by 26th and 29th Avenues, Steele Street to Colorado Boulevard. The area is part of the city's unimproved alley paving program.
- A contracted Hot-In-Place-Recycle crew will start paving Irving from 38th to 46th Avenues. They will then pave Lowell from 19th to 44th Avenues.
ADA Pedestrian Ramps
We are currently working on ADA ramp construction in these neighborhoods:
- Congress Park, ramp installations, asphalt and landscape repairs,11th Ave. to 9th Ave./Steele St. to Harrison St., (Keene Concrete), Inspector: Ken Magee
- Harvey Park, Jewell to Iliff Ave./Sheridan Blvd. to Tennyson, (Silva Construction), Inspector: Gary Padilla
- Hampden South, Quebec to Yosemite/Mansfield to Union, (Keene Concrete), Inspector: Aaron McMichael
- Park Hill, asphalt and cleanup, Magnolia to Trenton/Montview to 23rd (Fasick Construction), Inspector: Alan Reyes
- Montbello, ramp installations, (Fasick Construction), Inspector: Alan Reyes
For contact information on the ADA ramp construction projects listed, click HERE