Weekly Updates - Week of July 6, 2015
- One Street Maintenance crew will continue milling and paving in the Ruby Hill area from Mississippi to Florida and Platte River to Federal Blvd.
- Another Street Maintenance crew will continue working in Barnum north, 1st to 6th Avenues and Perry to Sheridan Blvd.
- A contracted Hot-In-Place-Recycle crew will continue work in the Athmar Park neighborhood from Exposition to Mississippi and Tejon to Federal Blvd.
- A contracted Chip Seal crew will continue working in various parts of Green Valley Ranch and Montbello.
ADA Pedestrian Ramps
We are currently working on ADA ramp construction in these neighborhoods:
- Belcaro: between Exposition and Cherry Creek Drive South/Steele St. to Gill Dr.
- Cheeseman Park: between 7th and 9th Avenue, Gaylord to Williams Street
- University Hills: Dahlia to I-25/Dartmouth to Hampden
- Hampden: Monaco Pkwy to Ulster Street/Yale Avenue to Hampden Avenue
- West Harvey Park: Florida to Illiff Avenues from Sheridan to Tennyson Boulevards
- Park Hill: Martin Luther King Blvd. to 38th Ave. from Quebec to Monaco Streets
- Montclair: Monaco to Quebec/Colfax Ave. to 11th Ave.
For contact information on the ADA ramp construction projects listed, click HERE