The Sheridan Station Area Plan provides a shared vision for the station area and adjoining neighborhoods. Plan elements include:
- Compact, mixed-use residential near the station
- Bringing building fronts and entrances to the sidewalk
- Restoring local street access at 13th Ave and Sheridan Blvd
- Developing street frontages and improved access to Lakewood Gulch
- Coordinating with Lakewood and CDOT for pedestrian, streetscape and roadway improvements to Sheridan Blvd
- Developing north-south intersecting bicycle routes to the regional Lakewood Gulch Trail
Thank you for all of your hard work and ideas! The Sheridan Station Area Plan documents the result of many months of work with community stakeholders. Your involvement has given us a plan that will help us meet the goals of Blueprint Denver and guide change near the future Sheridan light rail station.
Please continue to stay involved as we move towards implementing the goals and concepts of the Sheridan Station Area Plan.