Assessor's Office - Online Forms

Assessor's Office
Petition for Abatement or Refund of Taxes
Use this form to appeal property values and to abate (refund) taxes for the immediate two prior tax years through the Board of County Commissioners.  Anytime during 2014, a new petition may be submitted for 2013 and/or 2012.

The deadline has passed to file a 2013 protest in the current year.

Download Now

BoCC Petition for Abatement Instructions