Flex Cash is a way for you to set aside money on a pre-tax basis for certain qualified expenses. There are three plans the City offers:
- Medical spending - allows you to pay for medical expensed not covered by insurance with pre-tax dollars.
- Dependent Care spending - allows you to pay for dependent care for your children so you and your spouse can work with pre-tax dollars.
- Qualified parking - allows you to pay for parking expenses while you are at work with pre-tax dollars.
- You may enroll only during open enrollment, within 30 days of your hire date or if you experience a family statuse change. Your annual pledge may not be changed once the election is made.
All claims processing for the City and County of Denver's medical, dependent and qualified parking flex cash plans is being handled by 24 Hour Flex. To read more about how flex cash can help you visit the 24 Hour Flex website.
There are several benefits to City employees who participate in the program, including:
- Direct deposit for reimbursements
- MasterCard access
- Web access to review account balances
- Claims Processing