Bowles Ditch Separation, Phase 1
- This general storm project is to address flooding issues in southwest Denver
Citywide Sidewalk - IC Contract - CD8 - Smith Road & North Quebec St (9 Seg) Phase 2
Citywide Sidewalk - IC Contract - CD10 - Group 1 (7 Seg) Phase 1
- This project will design and construct 7 missing sidewalk segments covering approximately 5,872 linear feet across council district 10.
- Streetscape and bridge design and replacement on Larimer across Speer. Goal: TBD
General Sanitary - 29th and Speer Blvd
- This project will remove and replace existing sanitary sewer in Speer Blvd from W 29th Ave to Bryant St. This project will also construct storm improvements at the Louisiana and Pearl intersection.
General Storm - Antero Peak
- This is General Storm project to address local drainage issues.
Harvey Park Recreation Center Improvements (Parking Lot)
- This project will acquire existing tennis courts from DPS to create a new parking area to serve the Park and Harvey Park Recreation Center with access from Tennyson. This project will also make access improvements around the recreation center entrance and into the Park by replacing deteriorated walkways and adding site amenities and landscaping.
HSIP CCD 2018 Pkg 4: Park & I25/I70; Miss @ Platte/Santa Fe; Colfax/Downing
- HSIP CCD 2018 Pkg. 4 is a federal grant traffic signal upgrade and intersection improvement project operating under the Highway Safety Improvement Program (HSIP). The project goal s to reconstruct four (4) existing traffic signals within the City and County of Denver to current city standard and MUTCD criteria.
ITS Device Performance and Reliability Improvement
- The project will improve the performance and reliability of the communication network used by Denver ITS Devices.
Jackson St. System, Ph2
- The Jackson St. Storm Phase 2 project is a large storm system that extends from 14th Ave and Jackson Street to near Hale Parkway along Colorado Blvd or Albion St.
- Signal rebuilds along Evans
Mill Levy 15 Central Capitol Hill at 6th Ave and 8th Ave
- The goal of the City and County of Denver (City) PW Transportation & Mobility is to improve public safety for all modes of transportation on city streets. The age and poor safety record of eighteen (18) traffic signals on 6th and 8th Avenue, two major roadways that connect Denver to the surrounding metro area, warrant a complete reconstruction to meet safety standards.
Police District 6 Replacement
- This project would involve retrofitting the existing Pre-Arraignment Detention Facility (PADF) to suit the needs of a relocated Police District 6 to house a modern police substation.
WQ - Kentucky & Irving Intersection Improvements
- This is a new park and green infrastructure construction project.