Donations Partner: Interfaith Alliance of Colorado
Address: 1373 N. Grant Street
Donation Hours: Thursdays (10 a.m. - 1 p.m.) and Fridays (12 - 3 p.m.).
Do not leave items in the church parking lot or at the First Baptist Church office.
Questions? Call 970-363-4777
See a list of current items needed by clicking on "Donations" above.
The following dashboard reflects current and historical data regarding the city's migrant support efforts. The top section shows current day totals of the number of migrants arriving in Denver (yesterday and today), the total number of migrants served by the city since the city started keeping records, the current number of migrants in city facilities, and the current number of migrants in non-city facilities operated by city staff and volunteers.
This dashboard is updated regularly. If you have questions, please email MCDOC_PIO@Denvergov.org.
View dashboard in a separate window
We have limited space to store donations. Please observe the following before you make a donation:
- We can only accept physical item donations during designated times.
- Please ONLY provide items listed below as highest need.
- Personal hygiene items donated must be UNOPENED and NOT EXPIRED.
- Donation needs and drop-off locations/hours are updated frequently.
- Please do not drop off or offer donations, including food, at shelter sites.
Current Donation Site: Interfaith Alliance of Colorado
The donation site at the Little Saigon neighborhood (1011 S Federal Blvd.) is now closed.
Donations are now accepted at the Interfaith Alliance of Colorado, 1373 N. Grant St. (within the First Baptist Church of Denver). Donors are asked to bring donations inside to the Interfaith Alliance office and donate ONLY items included on the donation request list above. Please do not leave items in the church parking lot or at the First Baptist Church office.
Donations will be accepted Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Fridays from 12-3 p.m. Please call 970-363-4777 with any questions.
Current Items Needed:
- Urgent: Men’s and women’s underwear (new / unopened only)
- Urgent: Bras (new / unopened only)
- Menstrual hygiene products
- Baby wipes
- Backpacks and/or medium size duffel bags
- Men's shoes and work boots size 7-10
- Shower sandals
- Travel-sized shampoo and conditioner
New: our partners are in need of new car seats, specifically:
- Rear-facing car seats for children 20 lbs. or less
- Car seats for children 20-40 lbs.
- Car seats for children over 40 lbs.
Only new car seats will be accepted and car seats will NOT be accepted at our current donation site(s). Please do not drop off car seats at this location. Please email Donations@Denvergov.org if you are interested in donating a new car seat.
Monetary donations can be made any time through the following locations:
Nonprofits, educators, and businesses: If you have identified training or support services for the migrants that promote integration opportunities in the Denver metro area, please connect with:
Servicios de la Raza | serviciosdelaraza.org
3131 W. 14th Ave.
303-458-5851 | firstname.lastname@example.org
El Centro Humanitario | www.centrohumanitario.org
303-292-4115 | email@example.com
VIVE Wellness | www.vivewellness.org
1620 E. 36th Ave.
720-440-1235 | firstname.lastname@example.org