Wage Complaint Form

Image of a person submitting a wage complaint on the Denver Labor website.

Submit a Wage Complaint

Wage theft occurs when a worker is paid less than the full wages to which they are legally entitled. If you believe an employer is not paying full wages, you can submit a complaint to Denver Labor to initiate an investigation.

Disclaimer: If you do wish to submit this complaint anonymously, we will be unable to follow-up with you should we need additional information.

Click here to view form.

Resources and Contact


Restitution Stories
Small Business Resources

 Auditor Tim O'Brien headshot

Denver Auditor

Denver Auditor´s Office

201 W. Colfax Ave. #705 Denver, CO 80202
Call: 720-913-5000
Follow us on Facebook     Connect with us on Twitter
Read our social media policy

Auditors Office Logos for Footer