Welcome to Denver Auditor's Office. We deliver independent, transparent and professional oversight in order to safeguard and improve the public's investment in the City and County of Denver. Our work is performed on behalf of everyone who cares about the city, including its residents, workers, and decision-makers. We are committed to attract, recruit, and retain the highest quality people, and provide opportunities for professional growth and advancement. If you would like to join our team, please take a look at the current open positions.
- To apply, create an account with the City and County of Denver Careers work portal. A completed online application is required to be considered for a position.
- We are not able to accept application materials outside of the online application system.
- To check the status of your application, log in to your City and County of Denver Careers work portal.
- If selected, you will be contacted via email and/or phone.
- Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individualized feedback on applications.
Labor Compliance Technician
Denver Labor is seeking a Labor Compliance Technician to support our operations. This position provides support for investigations, and oversight and monitoring of contract compliance and performance requirements, to include prevailing industry practice for compensation of similar trades, goods and services, and evaluation of overall vendor performance. Technicians monitor compliance and/or contract financial performance to verify contract terms, services to be provided, and payment schedules and reviews contract and/or payment process. They engage with employers, workers, and other constituents in Denver to conduct outreach, provide education, and investigate whether applicable wage and hour laws are being followed in the City and County of Denver.
What Do We Do?
What do the Denver Auditor and his office do? They aren’t just accountants and they aren’t the IRS. Denver Auditor Timothy M. O’Brien, CPA, is here to answer your questions about the Office of the Auditor.
AUDITOR TIMOTHY O'BRIEN, CPA
Denver Auditor's Office
201 W. Colfax Ave. #705 Denver, CO 80202
Follow us on Facebook Connect with us on Twitter
Read our Social Media Policy Here