Amusement facility - permanent or temporary

Permanent Facilities

Facilities open for public viewing or participation. Used for:
  • Performances of music dance, comedy, oration and drama.
  • Sporting events, exhibitions, animal exhibitions, billiard parlor, and pool hall. 
  • Recreational activities such as bowling.
  • Spaces with four or more amusement devices, such as video and computer games, pinball machines, and foosball machines.

Temporary Facilities

Short term show, exhibition, or special event where there is a charge for admission. This includes things such as:

  • Circuses, carnivals, rodeos, festivals, fairs, bazaars.
  • Haunted houses and Christmas shows.
  • Petting zoos and stock shows.
  • Automotive shows, collector shows, touring exhibits and similar.
  • Concerts, dances, music performances, dramatic or comedy performances.

Facilities owned or operated by the following are exempt from licensing:

  • Nonprofit organization
  • School
  • College
  • University
  • City