Amusement facility - permanent or temporary
Facilities open for public viewing or participation. Used for:
Performances of music dance, comedy, oration and drama.
Sporting events, exhibitions, animal exhibitions, billiard parlor, and pool hall.
Recreational activities such as bowling.
Spaces with four or more amusement devices, such as video and computer games, pinball machines, and foosball machines.
Short term show, exhibition, or special event where there is a charge for admission. This includes things such as:
- Circuses, carnivals, rodeos, festivals, fairs, bazaars.
- Haunted houses and Christmas shows.
- Petting zoos and stock shows.
- Automotive shows, collector shows, touring exhibits and similar.
- Concerts, dances, music performances, dramatic or comedy performances.
Facilities owned or operated by the following are exempt from licensing:
- Nonprofit organization