- Retail Liquor or Fermented Malt Beverage License Renewal Application(PDF, 252KB) received from the Colorado State Liquor and Tobacco Enforcement Division.
- Right of possession documents (lease or deed). The lease must be valid for at least 90 days from the date the application is submitted.
- If the renewal applicant is a corporation, a current certificate of good standing must accompany the renewal application. Any changes in corporate structure must be noted. Supporting documents must be provided.
- If you have a current 3.2 beer license, you need to complete the form and the Retail 3.2 Selection Form(PDF, 124KB). This needs to be submitted with the renewal form. More information about this change is below.
New law mandates certain changes to the type of liquor license your establishment currently holds. This law is in regard to retail 3.2 beer on/off premises licenses (FMB On-Off), retail 3.2 beer on-premises license (FMB On), and retail 3.2 beer off-premises license (FMB Off).
No more issuance or renewals of FMB On/Off licenses as of June 4, 2018:
● No new or renewed retail FMB on-off licenses will be issued by the local or state licensing authorities.
● Upon their annual renewal, an existing FMB on-off licensee must convert to an FMB on or FMB off.
● To facilitate this request, the licensee must submit along with their renewal application a written notification to their local licensing authority and state licensing authority.
● If you have recently submitted a renewal application, the state licensing authority or local licensing authority will be in contact so you can communicate your preference in writing.
● When you receive renewal paperwork from the state licensing authority 90 days before license expiration, this letter will accompany your renewal paperwork reminding you of this change.
● Submit your renewal application to your local licensing authority. Notify it in writing of your selected licensing preference.
Your license will not be renewed until this information is conveyed to your local licensing authority.