Anyone who applies for a marijuana licensed establishment notification amendment must first transition all affected licenses to Denver's Online Permitting and Licensing Center. (See the types of notifications below.)
To assist with the transition, there are online training videos that provide helpful and detailed overviews of the application processes. The videos for marijuana licenses are on the online training videos webpage. There are videos showing how to register for an account, how to complete licensed establishment and entity registration records, and how to apply for new business licenses or amendments. It is recommended you watch them to assist with the application process.
After you have transitioned all affected licenses to the online center, you can submit your marijuana licensed establishment notification amendment.
A marijuana licensed establishment notification amendment can be used to:
- Add a Centralized Distribution Permit
- If you are making modifications to your premises to accommodate the addition of a centralized distribution permit, you must submit a modification of premises application, too. If you are not modifying your premises to accommodate the centralized distribution permit, only submit the licensed establishment notification amendment.
- Add a delivery permit
- Add a new mobile hospitality route
- Add a transition permit
- Add or remove a marijuana delivery motor vehicle
- Request an extension of a marijuana license or amendment application
- Withdraw a marijuana business license or amendment application