Wage Theft Complaints

Submitting a Wage Theft Complaint

If you have had wages stolen, the City Attorney’s Office can help.

  • Have you been issued an invalid paycheck?
  • Have you not received pay for hours worked?
  • Is your boss taking the tips you’ve earned?
  • Is your boss refusing to pay you as promised?

If you answered yes to any of these questions AND your employer is in Denver, please file a complaint using our online form. Or, you can call us at 720-913-8050 or email CAOWageTheft@denvergov.org.


Submit Your Complaint Online

Envíe su queja en línea