We make it easy for you to make your business more eco-friendly. We'll work with you to create a personalized plan to reach your sustainability goals and provide resources and expertise to help you to implement it. We can also help you become a Certified Green Business if that's your goal. And we do it all for free. Here are the steps:
- Assess: We offer free, personalized assessments from sustainability experts that identify the best opportunities for businesses to become more efficient and less wasteful.
- Plan: We create actionable plans that remove guesswork and headache from implementation while finding ways to maximize cost savings.
- Connect: We connect you to the resources you need to successfully implement sustainable practices.
- Certify: We'll certify your business to make you more marketable to employees and customers alike.
- Promote: We won't create a Super Bowl commercial for you, but we will include your business in our Certifiably Green Denver advertising and publicity efforts.
Here's how we'll make you more sustainable:
- Energy Efficiency: We'll help you identify easy changes to reduce your energy use such as reprogramming thermostats, managing equipment, installing LED lighting, which remains the most cost-effective improvement, and more.
- Water Conservation: A few simple tweaks can save thousands of gallons a year. We'll help you switch to low-flow toilets, install sink aerators and more.
- Resource Management: We'll show you a few things you can do to reduce waste, green your purchasing practices, and set up successful recycling systems.
- Alternative Transportation: Encouraging your employees and customers to walk, bike, and take public transportation will not only make them happier, it'll make out air cleaner too.
- Business Management: We'll help you verify that you are compliant with all acceptable environmental standards, engage your workforce to continue improving your environmental and social impacts, and publicize your accomplishments.
When assessing a business or event’s application for certification, we take a holistic view of their dedication to climate action and sustainability in addition to the specific actions and activities that promote and support sustainable and regenerative practices.