Established in 1988, the Cherry Creek North Design Advisory Board reviews projects in the Cherry Creek North zone districts to ensure they follow the spirit and intent of the district, its sign code and the Cherry Creek North Design Standards and Guidelines (PDF).
General Meeting Information
- Time and date: 7:30 a.m., the second Tuesday of every month.
- Location: Cherry Creek North Business Improvement District Office, 2401 E. 2nd Avenue, Denver
- Accessibility: If you need a sign language interpreter or CART Services, contact SignLanguageServices@denvergov.org at least three business days ahead of the meeting you'd like to attend. For other public accommodation requests/concerns related to a disability, please contact DisabilityAccess@denvergov.org.
The board consists of seven Denver residents appointed to three-year terms by the mayor from nominations provided Cherry Creek North Business Improvement District (BID). Board membership consists of:
- three licensed architects
- one licensed landscape architect
- one Cherry Creek North BID board member
- one property owner from the district
- one retailer from the district
||Board member of Cherry Creek North BID Representative
The Cherry Creek North Design Advisory board reviews projects in the Cherry Creek North zone districts.
Download area of oversight map (PDF)