Established in 1988, the Cherry Creek North Design Advisory Board reviews projects in the Cherry Creek North zone districts to ensure they follow the spirit and intent of the district, its sign code and the Cherry Creek North Design Standards and Guidelines (PDF).
General Meeting Information
Cherry Creek North Design Advisory Board meetings are open to the public.
- Time and date: 8 a.m., the second Tuesday of every month.
- Location: Cherry Creek North Business Improvement District Office, 2401 E. 2nd Avenue, Denver
- Virtual access: Applicants and members of the public may participate virtually via Microsoft Teams. If you plan to attend virtually, please reach out to board staff so we can provide a meeting link.
- Language interpretation: If you would like to request that live interpretation is provided at the workshop, please email CPDOperations@denvergov.org at least three business days before the meeting.
Accessibility: If you need disability-related accommodations, including sign language interpretation or real-time captioning via CART, please contact CPDOperations@denvergov.org at least three business days before the meeting.
Meeting agenda and call-in information
Minutes from each meeting will be posted here soon.
The board consists of seven Denver residents appointed to three-year terms by the mayor from nominations provided Cherry Creek North Business Improvement District (BID). Board membership consists of:
- three licensed architects
- one licensed landscape architect
- one Cherry Creek North BID board member
- one property owner from the district
- one retailer from the district
| William Coffield
||Board member of Cherry Creek North BID Representative
The Cherry Creek North Design Advisory board reviews projects in the Cherry Creek North zone districts.
Download area of oversight map (PDF)
- Bylaws (to be posted soon)