All neighborhood groups that wish to register with the city must comply with the regulations contained in Chapter 12, Article III: Neighborhood Registration Ordinance of the Denver Revised Municipal Code. These regulations require the following:
- The organization will be open to any owner of any real property or resident located within the neighborhood boundaries of the proposed organization.
- The organization will be a general purpose group formed for the purpose of collectively addressing issues and interests common to the neighborhood as defined by the self-prescribed boundaries.
- The organization will assign a contact person who can be notified by phone, e-mail and mail of upcoming events affecting our neighborhood.
- The organization will hold a meeting at which all members may vote at least once in each calendar year and at least 12 members must be in attendance at the annual meeting.
- All meetings shall be open to the public, and notice of all meetings shall be posted publicly, in advance.