Use this form to request any of the following:
- Inspections outside of normal working hours (before 7 a.m. or after 3:30 p.m.)
- Inspections on weekends or holidays
- Do not request a special inspection more than two days in advance
- Do not submit a request more than once
- Requests are subject to inspector availability and daily inspection workload
To check the status of your request, email
After-hours and same-day inspections are billed at $100/hour, with a two-hour minimum charge. Same-day or next-morning inspection requests will be canceled if not paid by 3 p.m. You will receive an email with instructions on how to pay online. Once paid, your inspection is confirmed for the date/time requested. There are no refunds for unused time or canceled requests.
There is no inspection fee for special event inspections.
About Special Inspections
Special inspections are for emergency or unusual circumstances, such as access control, electrical power shutdowns, or special event inspections that need to be conducted outside of a business’s normal operating hours.
Do not use this form to reserve more time with an inspector. Instead, schedule all needed inspections online by 11:59 p.m. and make a note on the inspection request that you may need additional inspector time to complete numerous inspections/units. Denver’s chief inspectors will work to accommodate any extra time needed for your site, based on current workloads. Schedule online now >>