Scope of Work
To install, add to, alter or repair warm air heating, venting, ventilation, evaporative cooling, exhaust systems and their appurtenances, ductwork, dust collection systems, domestic and commercial range hoods, water heaters not exceeding 100 Mbtu input, gas piping; burners, controls and venting, trash and laundry chutes; exterior sheet metal, duct insulation, low voltage wiring that does not exceed 48 volts and is not enclosed in a conduit or raceway and maximum of 50 tons of refrigeration when it is utilized for comfort cooling and the refrigerating system is self-contained. This refrigeration shall not include systems with pre-charged lines or separate air-cooled condenser or chilled water systems.
Minimum Experience Required to Apply
COVERS COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL
- Eight (8) years in commercial heating & ventilating work consisting of the following:
- Four (4) years as a heating & ventilating journeyman mechanic.
- Four (4) years in one or more of these positions: Designer, Draftsman or Supervisor.
- Notarized letter(s) must show WHAT, WHEN AND WHERE you gained the necessary experience for each project.
- List exact scope of work, duties, projects performed, and equipment operated by the individual applying for the certificate.
- List exact start and end dates (month and year) of construction work only for each project. Projects should have been completed within the last ten (10) years.
- List the address for each project mentioned.
- List as many projects needed in order to cover the required amount of experience.
ICC Exam #F29 National Standard Master Mechanical.
Learn how to schedule your test