Use e-permits to apply for fire permits from the Denver Fire Department (e.g., fire suppression, low voltage & fire alarm, CO2 system install, etc.).
- Go to www.denvergov.org/epermits. Familiarize yourself with the tutorials on the page and then enter the e-permits system.
- New users: Register for an account.
- Licensed contractors: Once your account is created, go to Account Management to add your contractor’s license to your e-permits account. You will then be able to quickly view your permits under Home > My Records.
- Go to the Development Services tab > Apply for a Permit.
- Select the appropriate fire permit from the list and follow the prompts.
If you need to submit additional information during plan review, go back to the Development Services tab in e-permits and search for your project, either by record number or address. Once on the correct record, go to Record Info > Attachments to add new documents.
Make sure to click “save” after uploading new/revised documents.
Approved plans will be available to download on the Attachments screen once the review is complete.