City Council CORA Requests

City Council Open Records Requests

Requests for City Council records should be sent to the records custodian at and must include the following:
• Subject matter to be searched in as descriptive terms as possible
• Dates of search
• Types of documents to be searched (email, written documents, reports, etc.)

Read more about CORA requests, procedures, citywide contacts, and fees.