Ultimately, it's about ensuring a better life for your children. If you're a father, you should know that children that have their father involved in their lives tend to do better in school, are more emotionally secure, and develop better social connections.
Being an engaged, supportive parent starts with addressing issues in your life that may otherwise prevent it. If you're responsible for paying child support, we can help you connect to resources and gain problem-solving skills so you can meet your obligations.
Through the program, you'll learn more about:
- Employment assistance
- Child support order modification
- Housing and food assistance
- Help with child support driver license suspension and other nonpayment consequences
- Guidance with court and legal proceedings
- Other individual assistance services