In some situations, families may be assisted with a motel voucher.
- Families with children under the age of 18 are eligible.
- People may not receive more than 14 nights of motel vouchers within the previous 12 consecutive months.
Families seeking overnight shelter resources can arrive at any of the following locations and times to be assisted with shelter resources and if eligibility and vacancy allows, connected to a short-term motel stay.
- The Gathering Place (1535 N High St, Denver, CO 80218)
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from 1-4 p.m.
- The VOA Mission (2877 Lawrence St, Denver, CO 80205)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 1-4 p.m.
- Samaritan House (2301 Lawrence St, Denver CO 80205)
Seven days a week from 5-8:30 p.m.