Denver Post Building
101 W. Colfax Ave. - Suite 850
Denver, CO 80202
Regular Office Hours
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Currently, most functions are virtual and visitors can only be accommodated with an appointment.
Main Phone Line & Email
(720) 913-1999 | email@example.com
Division of Business Development and Global Business Development
Business Development - InvestInDenver@denvergov.org | (720) 913-1721
Global Business Development - ChooseDenver@denvergov.org
Division of Neighborhood Equity & Stabilization
Phone: (720) 913-1552
Division of Small Business Opportunity
Phone: (720) 913-1714
Division of Workforce Services
Phone: (720) 337-9675 (WORK)
- Montbello Workforce Center - 4685 Peoria St., Suite 251, 80239 | Open
- Open Monday - Thursday | 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Accepting walk-ins and appointments | Schedule an appointment via our online system
- Denver International (DEN) Airport - Main Terminal, 5th Floor, 80249 | Not open
- Webb Municipal Building Workforce Center - 201 West Colfax Ave., 80202 | Opening January 2023
- Westside Workforce Center - 1200 Federal, 1st Floor, 80204 | Presently closed due to remodeling
City and County of Denver Contact Center
311 or denvergov.org/311
Please refer to the "Get Help by Topic" section to contact the appropriate program staff.
Colorado Open Records Act (CORA) Requests
As an agency of the City and County of Denver, Denver Economic Development & Opportunity (DEDO) will make public records available in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Colorado Open Records Act (“CORA”), Colorado Revised Statutes §24-72-201, et seq.
DEDO follows the City and County of Denver’s CORA Fee Policy found here: denvergov.org/cora. To pay for the cost of processing a CORA request, the agency custodian may charge for the time spent to research and respond to records requests under CORA. Following the Colorado Revised Statutes C.R.S. §24-72-205(6), agency custodians may charge $33 per hour for researching, retrieving and reviewing records. There is no charge for the first hour of research, retrieval and review of records.
DEDO guardian of records: Chelsea Rosty - Communications & Marketing Director
Click here to view form.