Denver Public Schools (DPS) offers impactful and innovative partnerships that address the needs of the whole family. One such partnership is the Family and Community Engagement (FACE) program, providing access to resources, information, education, and support for everyone in the DPS community at any point in their life’s journey, including youth who not currently enrolled in school and/or not employed. DPS can help youth who have barriers to success such as:
- Being an English language learner
- Being a youth offender
- Being homeless, runaway, in foster care, aged out of foster care, or in an out-of-home placement
- Being one or more grade levels behind in math or literacy skills
- Being pregnant or parenting
- Having a cognitive or physical disability
You can get support while you earn your diploma, funding for a GED, internships and jobs, tutoring, tuition assistance, transportation, mentoring, and help building networking skills.
To learn more, you can contact:
Summer 2022 is coming! As the city's partner, DPS is also delivering the summer 2022 component of the Denver Youth Employment Program, which provides a range of pre-employment training sessions as well as a paid work experience. Applications will be open soon!