Vendor Tools and Resources
In an effort to provide additional procurement information, this section contains information to various resources available to businesses looking to do business with local, state, and federal government.
Bid Solicitations issued by the Purchasing Division of the City and County of Denver can be found on BidnetDirect-Rocky Mountain E- Purchasing System.
Additionally, from time to time, the Purchasing Division will, on behalf of other entities, post bid solicitations under Cooperative Purchasing. These solicitations are not being issued by the City and County of Denver but on behalf of those other entities. All inquiries must be directed to the issuing entity. Neither the City and County of Denver nor any of its agencies assume legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this information.
In addition, links are available to the System for Awards Management, State of Colorado, Denver Public Schools, City of Aurora, RTD-Denver , Denver Water, Denver Housing Authority, and other related entities.
Purchasing is compiling a vendor/newsletter list for bids/solicitations/outreach. If you would like to be added, REGISTER HERE.
- Attend 5 Steps on How to Do Business with Denver (Register)
- Register on Bidnetdirect.com
- Do your research- does the city buy your good or service?
- Which departments are you going to reach out to?
- Attend the Certification Session to understand the process (if applicable)
- Register to receive the following newsletters:
7. Attend networking events or training sessions
Have you attended the Virtual Session?
Looking for Small Business Certification Information?
News and Updates
Get Added to the Purchasing Communication List