The Snow Angels program is an initiative of the Agency for Human Rights and Community Partnerships that is aimed to assist residents in Denver in need of assistance shoveling their front sidewalks during the cold winter months. This is a volunteer service created to avoid fines for non-compliance of clearing pedestrian walkways in front of homes.
Eligible applicants include the following:
- Must be a Denver City & County resident
- Residents or older adults physically unable to shovel
- Neighbors living with a disability
- Financially unable to pay for a service
If you reside outside the City and County of Denver and need assistance, please call 211.
The Snow Angels program does not:
- Remove snow in driveways or front steps.
- Remove down trees/branches on front walks.
Please be patient. We do NOT yet have volunteers in every area.
Working with your Registered Neighborhood Organization
Working with your local registered neighborhood organization is another great way to get involved with this program and other citywide initiatives. You can search our online RNO map for the RNO in your neighborhood.
Find the RNO in your neighborhood
Click here to view form.