Contact Us


Office of Children's Affairs
201 W. Colfax Avenue, Dept 1101
Denver, CO 80202

Colorado Open Records Act (CORA)

To request public records related to the Office of Children's Affairs, please fill out our online request form or email the custodian of records. Learn more about the citywide CORA policy.  

Click here to view form.