The Office of Children’s Affairs is seeking comprehensive out-of-school (OST) time providers* to deliver high-quality, afterschool and summer programs to Denver youth and families. Selected providers will also participate in a new coalition led by the Denver Afterschool Alliance, which will focus on securing long-term, sustainable OST funding.
RFP Timeline and Details (subject to change)
- RFP Release Date: Monday, February 28, 2022
- Mandatory Virtual Information Session: Tuesday, March 8, 2022, from 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. Register to attend.
- Proposals Due: Thursday, March 31, 2022 by 5:00 p.m. (MST)
- Award Notification: The week of April 18, 2022
- Contract Term: June 1, 2022 - May 31, 2024
- Funding Amount: From $190,000 - $400,000 over the contract term, depending on the number of sites.
Download RFP for Application Details
*Comprehensive out-of-school time is defined as high-dosage programs that provide free or extremely low-cost programming to a large group of youth and families after school and throughout the summer at the same site. High-dosage is considered 12+hours/week for 30+ weeks during the school year and 30+ hours per week for 6+ weeks during the summer.