Restrictions: Mile High Events
During all events over 20,000 attendees, Department of Transportation and Infrastructure (DOTI) Right of Way Enforcement will be actively monitoring on-street parking around the stadium area to make sure that vehicles comply with all posted restrictions. Vehicles that are illegally parked in the area may be ticketed and could be subject to towing.
Empower Field at Mile High — 2022/23 Events
- Saturday, May 6, 2023 - AMA Supercross Championship, 6:30pm
- Saturday, June 17, 2023 - Illenium: Trilogy Colorado, 5:00pm
- Saturday, June 24, 2023 - George Strait, Chris Stapleton & Little Big Town, 5:45pm
- Friday, July 14, 2023 - Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour, 6:30pm (Night #1)
- Saturday, July 15, 2023 - Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour, 6:30pm (Night #2)
- Saturday, August 19, 2023 - Ed Sheeran, 6:00pm
2022-2023 Denver Broncos Home Game Schedule
- Sunday, November 20, 2022 - Denver Broncos vs. Las Vegas Raiders*, 2:05pm
- Sunday, December 11, 2022 - Denver Broncos vs. Kansas City Chiefs*, 6:20pm
- Sunday, December 18, 2022 - Denver Broncos vs. Arizona Cardinals*, 2:05pm
- 1/7/23-1/8/23 - Denver Broncos vs. Los Angeles Chargers# (Time TBD)
* Flexible scheduling by the NFL could be utilized on these days to move a Sunday afternoon game to Sunday night. Additionally, the Sunday night game on these days could be flexed to Sunday afternoon.
# For 1/7 & 1/8, two Saturday games on 1/7 and the 1/8 Sunday night game will be announced after at the conclusion of Week 17. All remaining games will be Sunday afternoon games.
Individuals who have had their vehicles towed should call (720) 865-0470 or check the TowTracker online on Pocketgov.
Alternative Transportation: DOTI encourages people to use public transportation to get to the concert. The stadium is easily accessible by light rail or bus. People can go to rtd-denver.com or call the RTD Telephone Information Center at (303) 299-6000 to check RTD schedules prior to their trip.
The stadium is also conveniently located adjacent to Denver bike paths, and it’s equipped with over three hundred individual bike racks. People can go to denvergov.org/bikemap to plan their route or pick up a free copy of the Denver Bike Map at a local recreation center or Denver City Council office.