The Outreach Case Coordinator (OCC) program is part of DPD's commitment to approaching public safety services with a focus on helping to address the needs of our residents. This is accomplished by providing long-term connections to available services and supports. Clients could include community members who are experiencing substance misuse, behavioral health issues, homelessness or needing housing system navigation, immigrant and refugee system navigation, human services navigation, and many others.
What does an Outreach Case Coordinator Do?
- Build a bridge between the community and the Denver Police Department
- Provide educational material that highlights service providers to individuals who are in need
- Assist individuals and families with finding available services
- Help identify the individual's goals and needs
- Maintain communication with individuals to evaluate the plan to ensure it is meeting the client's goals
Outreach Case Coordinator Program Brochure (English/Spanish)(PDF, 2MB)
District 1 Outreach Case Coordinator: