The Downtown Design Advisory Board was established in 2019. The nine-member board has design review oversight of proposed projects in the Golden Triangle, Central Platte Valley-Auraria and Arapahoe Square areas of downtown Denver and serves as the next step towards a more consistent and comprehensive design review system for all of downtown.
General Meeting Information
- Time and date: 10:30 a.m., the second and fourth Tuesday of every month, as needed.
- Location: Meetings are currently being held virtually via Zoom.
- Accessibility: If you need a sign language interpreter or CART Services, contact SignLanguageServices@denvergov.org at least three business days ahead of the meeting you'd like to attend. For other public accommodation requests/concerns related to a disability, please contact DisabilityAccess@denvergov.org.
Board members are Denver residents appointed by the mayor for three-year terms on a volunteer basis. The board consists of:
- four design professionals, one of whom must be a landscape architect
- one development industry representative
- three downtown-area residents
- one downtown-area property owner
|Dan Craine - Board Vice-Chair
|Sarah Komppa - Board Chair
||Development industry representative
||Design professional (landscape architect)
||Downtown property owner
The Downtown Design Advisory Board reviews proposed projects in the Golden Triangle, Arapahoe Square and CPV-Auraria. Board review may extend to other areas of downtown in the future.
Download coverage area map(PDF, 2MB)
- Bylaws (to be posted soon)
Design Standards and Guidelines
Downtown Design Advisory Board Submittal Checklists