Black Belt training is a 5-day intensive class designed to train employees to become process improvement leaders within their organizations. This class provides in-depth training in process improvement tools as well as change management and is meant to immerse the participant in a rigorous, hands-on experience.
- Class Availability: While our primary focus for the Denver Peak Academy is to train City and County of Denver (CCD) employees, we do reserve a limited number of seats per class for non-City of Denver employees (Max of 2 participants per non-CCD agency per session).
- Training Cost: $2,500 per non-CCD participant. Learn More About Group Rates for Denver Peak Academy Trainings
- Training Overview: Black Belt training includes: Peak Performance overview, A3 thinking, tools to identify waste in a process (process mapping, 8 wastes, value-added analysis), tools to eliminate waste I a process (gap analysis tools, standard work, 6S, just-do-its), Gemba Walk, metrics, single-piece flow, Takt Time and Level Loading, visual management systems, and addressing resistance to change.
- Training Location: Denver Peak Academy Black Belt Training takes place at the Wellington Webb Municipal Building – 201 W Colfax Ave. Denver, CO 80202.
To Apply for Black Belt Training:
- Complete the Black Belt Training application form.
- A member of the Denver Peak Academy team will contact you with available training dates to schedule your training.
For more information about Black Belt training, or to request a quote for the Peak Academy to come to your organization for training, contact the Peak Academy at email@example.com.