2021 Special Events Forum Recording, Slides and Resources
Published on January 29, 2021
The 2021 Special Events Forum was held virtually for the first time and included an opportunity for event organizers to connect with each other and City agencies, a keynote presentation from Bob McDonald, Executive Director of DDPHE as well as invaluable information sharing from OSE staff and a panel of event organizers.
View a recording of the 2021 Forum program that includes the following:
- Welcome, Katy Strascina, OSE
- Keynote, Bob McDonald, DDPHE (view slides)
- COVID 101, Meghan Sullivan, OSE (view slides)
- Comprehensive Site Plans, Nate Hayden, OSE (view slides)
- OSE Ordinance Proposal, Rose Watts, OSE (view slides)
At the Coffee Talk networking session, the Community Planning and Development Department discussed a summary document of building codes, policies and guides and a link to its Building Permit Policy - links provided here for those interested.
Were you able to attend? Please complete the Forum follow-survey to let us know what you think.