Response & Plans
Current Public Health Orders
Additional Plans & Previous Public Health Orders
- State of Emergency Declaration (EOC 100)(PDF, 84KB) - 1/4/23
- Denver County Public Health Order Requiring Masks in Indoor Public Spaces(PDF, 229KB) - 12/28/21 (Spanish(PDF, 145KB))
- Denver Public Health Order - Mask Mandates for Schools and Childcare Facilities(PDF, 236KB) - 8/17/21
- Denver Public Health Order For Employees(PDF, 284KB) - 9/1/21
- City and County of Denver COVID-19 Action Plan(PDF, 453KB)
- City and County of Denver: Emergency Operations Base Plan(PDF, 4MB)
- Public Health Order Adopting the State Safer at Home Order(PDF, 190KB) - 5/6/2020
- Read the Full Stay at Home Order (EXTENDED 4/24/2020)(PDF, 404KB)
- Stay at Home Public Health Order(PDF, 450KB) - 3/26/2020
- Amended Public Health Order(PDF, 550KB) - 3/20/2020
- First Public Health Order(PDF, 455KB) - 3/16/2020
- Official State of Emergency Declaration(PDF, 721KB)
- Language Translations for Public Health Order
- Public Health Order(PDF, 210KB) - Adopting CDPHE Public Health Order 20-38 Nov. 12
- Outdoor Event Guidance from Denver Department of Public Health & Environment(PDF, 135KB) - April 21, 2021
- Face Coverings Public Health Order(PDF, 223KB) - amended May 15, 2021
State of Colorado: COVID-19 Additional Information
State of Colorado COVID-19 Official Site
Still Have Questions?
If your question isn't addressed here, please call 720-913-1311 during normal business hours:
Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you need assistance outside of business hours, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to keep up with news and information from the City and County of Denver?
Get updates from the City and County of Denver about news, events, service updates, and critical information on topics like COVID-19.