What are COVID-19 Symptoms?
Typical symptoms for COVID-19 may include fever, chills, trouble breathing, cough, loss of taste or smell, fatigue, headache, diarrhea, nausea or vomiting, body aches, runny nose or congestion.
If you have one or more of these symptoms, get yourself tested.
Treating COVID-19 at Home
For many people, COVID-19 symptoms can be moderate or mild. In these cases, one can be treated at home. Here's what you do:
- Stay home if you're sick, except to get medical care
- Keep yourself hydrated
- Take over-the-counter pain relievers to help yourself feel better
- Stay in a specific area, away from others in your household
- Connect with your physician if you have medical questions
When to Seek Medical Attention
If someone is showing any of the following signs, call 9-1-1:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Bluish lips or face