Application forms available for download. Please complete and submit to the office of the Board with the appropriate filing fee to begin a zoning appeal.
Please note that as of this date, you cannot fill out the pdf version of the application online. You also cannot fax the form into the office since you will need to bring your payment in person. Please fill the form out by hand and bring it into the office until further notice.
It is also possible to have your initial filing submitted by mail. Please contact our staff about this process.
The Application can either be printed out and completed by hand, or you can type directly onto the form and print it from your computer. When the application is completed you can either file in person at the office of the Board, or via the postal service. Please have the application, the denial or order you are appealing, and the filing fee together.
- Administrative Review (3rd Party): Use this form ONLY if you are a 3rd Party (non-landowner) appealing a Zoning Action by the City and county of Denver.
- Standard Application: Use this form to appeal either a Denial of a Permit or an Order to Cease and Desist issued from the City and County of Denver.
- ZPSE Application: Use this form for Zoning Permit with a special exception review under DZC 12.4.9
Power of Attorney
A properly executed Power of Attorney form is required if all landowners of a property cannot attend a hearing, if the property is owned by a corporation, or is a unit within a condominium development.
- Individual: For an individual acting on behalf of another individual in accordance with the Board's Restated rules of Procedure.
- Co-Owner: For a co-owner of property to act on behalf of another co-owner in accordance with the Board's Restated Rules of Procedure.
- Corporate: For an individual acting on behalf of a Corporation, Company, Association, or Partnership in accordance with the Board's Restated Rules of Procedure.
- Condominium: For an individual acting on behalf of a Condominium/Homeowners Association in accordance with the Board's Restated Rules of Procedure.