- Retail Liquor or Fermented Malt Beverage License Renewal Application(PDF, 177KB) received from the Colorado State Liquor and Tobacco Enforcement Division.
- Right of Possession Documents (Lease or Deed). The lease must be valid for at least 90 days from the date the application is submitted.
- If the renewal applicant is a corporation, a current certificate of good standing must accompany the renewal application. Any changes in corporate structure must be noted in the renewal application. Supporting documents must be provided.
- If you have a current 3.2 Beer License, you need to complete the following form as well Retail 3.2 Selection Form(PDF, 124KB). This needs to be submitted with the renewal form listed above. More information regarding this change is listed below.
Please Note: New law mandates certain changes to the type of liquor license your establishment currently holds. This law is in regards to Retail 3.2 Beer On/Off Premises Licenses (FMB On-Off), Retail 3.2 Beer On-Premises License (FMB On), and Retail 3.2 Beer Off-Premises License (FMB Off).
No more Issuance or renewals of FMB On/Off licenses as of June 4, 2018:
● No Retail FMB On-Off licenses shall be issued new or renewed by the local or state licensing authority.
● Upon their annual renewal, an existing FMB On-Off licensee must convert to a FMB On or FMB Off.
● In order to facilitate this request, the licensee must submit along with their renewal application a written notification to their local licensing authority and state licensing authority.
● If you have recently submitted a renewal application, the state licensing authority or local licensing authority will be in contact with you so that you can communicate your preference in writing.
● When you receive renewal paperwork from the state licensing authority 90 days prior to license expiration, this letter will accompany your renewal paperwork reminding you of this change.
● Submit your renewal application to your local licensing authority first . Notify them in writing of your selected licensing preference.
Your license will not be renewed until this information is conveyed to your local licensing authority.