Once all review comments have been addressed during the formal SDP stage, the final SDP must be submitted directly to the project coordinator, who will distribute it with signature sheets to the appropriate reviewing agencies for final reviews and approvals.
Projects may have additional fees due at this point related to site engineering, which must be paid before this review group will sign-off on the SDP.
In addition, the following documents, if required, must be signed by the property owner and returned to and approved by the appropriate agencies:
- Transportation Engineering Plan (TEP)
- Storm and Sanitary Sewer Construction Plans (if required)
- Right-of-Way Dedications (if required)
- Street or Alley Vacations (if required)
- Declaration or relinquishment of easements (if required)
- Other project-specific documents as determined by city reviewers
At the end of the SDP review, the city will record the applicant’s Mylar drawings. Cost is $10 per page, plus $3.