Partner with Us
Community partnerships are vital to our work. Through grants and other partnership opportunities, we collaborate with individuals, businesses, organizations, and other agencies to better serve the people of Denver.
Navigator Trainings for Community Partners
If you are an advocate or provider that helps people apply for assistance, we invite you to attend one of our navigator trainings. During these trainings, we provide in-depth information about:
The Navigator training sessions include the following topics:
- Supplemental Nutrition Application Program (SNAP, formerly called Food Assistance)
- Basic eligibility for cash and Medicaid programs (ACA)
- Low-Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP)
- Program Eligibility Application Kit (PEAK)
- Child Support Services
- Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP)
- Veteran Services
- Adult Protective Services
- Child Welfare
Trainings are held twice a month online via Zoom. Registration is required. Visit Eventbrite for a list of upcoming trainings and to register.
Register for a Navigator Training