Neighborhood Transportation Management Program (NTMP)
Every year, Denver is growing and people are changing the way they travel through and between neighborhoods. DOTI's Neighborhood Transportation Management Program (NTMP) works together with neighborhood residents to establish local transportation priorities, to develop and implement transportation projects that support those priorities, and to help inform the local implementation of citywide mobility and safety programs.
People who live, work and play in Denver’s neighborhoods can have a voice in developing local transportation and mobility priorities and projects to:
- Help reduce vehicle speeds
- Improve comfort and accessibility for people walking and biking
- Improve connection to transit
- Improve safety and connectivity within and between neighborhoods
- Support neighborhood-level priorities